How many artists do you follow on Spotify? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don‘t really use spotify
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
You don't need to follow exok or m, EXO alone has all the versions.


Why isn't The War album isn't there tho? :welp:
Honestly, I don't even know how I ended up following all three. I'm surprised I'm not following the members individually as well lol
Also The War album is on Spotify...
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
DO U REALLY WANT TO KNOW CAUSE IT GONNA TAKE ME 5 OR 6 screenshot
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
did you see mine? :haylul:
BOI I LIKE MEXICAN CHINESE JAPANESE AND KOREAN MUSIC LET NOT TALK ABOUT CLASSICAL CAUSE OHHHHHHHH IT GONNA BE ONE HELL'A LONG LIST
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
BOI I LIKE MEXICAN CHINESE JAPANESE AND KOREAN MUSIC LET NOT TALK ABOUT CLASSICAL CAUSE OHHHHHHHH IT GONNA BE ONE HELL'A LONG LIST
for me you can add British, Chinese, Cantonese, Indonesian, Kazakh, Thai, Vietnamese, Italian, French, Swiss, Turkish and Arabic :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
for me you can add British, Chinese, Cantonese, Indonesian, Kazakh, Thai, Vietnamese, Italian, French, Swiss, Turkish and Arabic :haylul:

I thing i just got kill with words my last words *she was a true music fan ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* *dead*
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

I thing i just got kill with words my last words *she was a true music fan ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* *dead*
I know I am a huge music lover, you can ask people that had some recommendations from me :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread