- Joined
- 13 March 2019
- Messages
- 4,283
- Reactions Received
- 11,073
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
You don't need to follow exok or m, EXO alone has all the versions.![]()
More than half of it is EXO...
I actually thought I was also following BP & BTS but I guess not lol
Honestly, I don't even know how I ended up following all three. I'm surprised I'm not following the members individually as well lolYou don't need to follow exok or m, EXO alone has all the versions.
Why isn't The War album isn't there tho?![]()
did you see mine?DO U REALLY WANT TO KNOW CAUSE IT GONNA TAKE ME 5 OR 6 screenshot
@Hajima you can see I am a huge music lover
And I follow so many countries there, I saw the number 56![]()
BOI I LIKE MEXICAN CHINESE JAPANESE AND KOREAN MUSIC LET NOT TALK ABOUT CLASSICAL CAUSE OHHHHHHHH IT GONNA BE ONE HELL'A LONG LISTdid you see mine?![]()
for me you can add British, Chinese, Cantonese, Indonesian, Kazakh, Thai, Vietnamese, Italian, French, Swiss, Turkish and ArabicBOI I LIKE MEXICAN CHINESE JAPANESE AND KOREAN MUSIC LET NOT TALK ABOUT CLASSICAL CAUSE OHHHHHHHH IT GONNA BE ONE HELL'A LONG LIST
for me you can add British, Chinese, Cantonese, Indonesian, Kazakh, Thai, Vietnamese, Italian, French, Swiss, Turkish and Arabic![]()
I know I am a huge music lover, you can ask people that had some recommendations from me
I thing i just got kill with words my last words *she was a true music fan ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* *dead*