How many comebacks do you think your fave has left before there contract is over (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have no idea what to say for Big Bang. I'm not sure if they are still group or not though I sure hope they are. :nekosweat:

I'm sure IU has infinite amount, she has established her as artist now, her longetivity is going to be crazy

f(x) though.. god i hate indefinite hiatus :yolk:
 
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
522
Reactions Received
1,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have no idea what to say for Big Bang. I'm not sure if they are still group or not though I sure hope they are. :nekosweat:

I'm sure IU has infinite amount, she has established her as artist now, her longetivity is going to be crazy

f(x) though.. god i hate indefinite hiatus :yolk:
Tbh I think Big Bang could come back it’s all about the timing sadly
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Tbh I think Big Bang could come back it’s all about the timing sadly
Gotta wait and see what the members think about it too, I'm sure they can comeback as group as long as they are all in board with that. But it's kinda hard to know when they are all in army and doing their services. Though it does seem like Taeyang and Daesung are enthuastic performing BB songs :d
 
  • Like
Reactions: juseyo

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Black Pink are about three years into their contracts and YG says that they're aiming for two comebacks a year but if 2NE1 are anything to go by then BP will probably start to focus more on solo stuff towards the end of their contracts so probably between 5-7.
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
  • Block B, 0-2.
    • Their contract already ended, idk how their activities will be.
  • BEG, infinity.
    • Pls be the longest-running K-pop group ever pls.
  • Mamamoo, 5-7.
    • I think they will re-sign.
  • EXO, 4-7 and a whole lot of solo activity.
    • I heard they had 10 year contract.
  • Monsta X, 4-6.
    • Hope they resign and maintain their popularity even though their members are older and need to go to military.
 
Last edited:

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
0


UNIQ has no hope lmao. They have until 2022, but their company is...

RV- A few. Probably 7 or 8.
Day6- 6 or 7
NCT- I doubt they'll ever disband?
 
  • Like
Reactions: twentyfivedollar
Joined
23 February 2019
Messages
474
Reactions Received
3,535
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I think BPs contract ends in 2023, so maybe 5 more. But with YGs financial situation they might end up having more by necessity. Also with their UMG signing we could see one-off collab releases with western artists.. Or ya know, YG could just send them on another world tour.

When it comes to their contract ending in 2023, I think they will make a decision as four on whether they will re-sign or not. They've already been living together for 8 years, I don't think there is any splitting them up. They even consider themselves closer than their own families.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hera
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
EXO have 3yrs left, so if they do their usual album + repack + winter that makes nine. There’ll be other stuff like solos and sub-units and Japanese stuff, but the nine is just their Korean.

My other faves tend to do two comebacks a year, so however many years they have left on their contracts times two.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread