Cover How many did you guessed? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship


It's pretty easy so I guessed all of them. Also, their voices are really nice, even if I prefer the girl's voice :llama_lovely:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I guessed them all right.... I swear I'm not Army. I just listened to most of BTS's discography, with the help of AKP Armys, cause I was interested what Armys saw in them. Their bsides are gold tbh. I recommend them to everybody.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread