From your faves or other groups?
I usually just watch them 1-2 times, not more
almost all .
Its the video's I rarely watch. for every one. PPL who watch videos over and over confuse me.
usually at best ill play a few videos as background after the first day.
lol i actually watch more videos as reactions now days, because all the live shows get blocked and you gotta do patreon as if ill do that i watch reaction in incog.
But if i am watching it it is a live/live ish show.
I can not think of a song where i would choose the video over a stage or concert performance.
The fun in k and j pop is the fan interaction along with the music. Fan chants the give and take if i wanna just hear the song i have em on cd or ripped.
Its why the stage presence bs always kinda chaps my hide.
Mostly its used for groups who cant sing or dance but hype ppl up or are some version of 'cool'.