How many more comebacks do you give to SuperM before they give up? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:worry: sm and giving up? never
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Well there can't be too many, purely because Taemin and Baekhyun have to enlist next year, right?
I came to say this. Baek and Taemin will have to enlist soon so I don't think they'll have too many. SM is determined though and if they end up selling well then I think SM will end up milking them for all they're worth before the boys enlist. I'd say at least 2 more comebacks though. One full album + a repack.
 
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
They still haven't started yet when you want them to stop :joysip::lisalaugh: too early to tell wait for the sales and concert tours first.
I wanted them to stop before they started.

Well there can't be too many, purely because Taemin and Baekhyun have to enlist next year, right?
Add that to my list of "Reasons why SuperM shouldn't be a thing".
 
Joined
23 May 2019
Messages
36
Reactions Received
158
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I give it one more. But they won't officially disband. They will just be on hiatus like the grace
 
  • Like
Reactions: kuro and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread