Appreciation How many pages of times you mentioned your bias did you get? (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
In the search bar put you bias' name, and in the "by" section your username, and see what you get!

Mine for Yeeun (the CLC one) :taesquish: :

1642724991621.png

1642725084688.png

1642725296685.png

1642725340798.png

Not bad considering I've only been here 3 months, only made one thread with Yeeun in the title, and only admitted she was my bias when I was here for almost 2 months so I could make a clickbait thread:lisalaugh::felixdance:

The empty posts are me responding with yeeun gifs, and I only mentioned wonder girls yeeun that one time I was trading her away:llama_squish:

Now that you're here stream this beautiful song tho


:pandaamazed:



@Juniverse @ahparkchaeyoung @hoeforjuyeon @Ariadne @Panda @Soogi @Yili @OnlyCalB @Daehwi @badcrookshanks @FLEUR @Magician @hoeformina @xtra @Goldenstar @LoveYooShaSha @Chilly @ChenXiao @Hakunama_Tata @hoeforvicton @moonlight I'm curious abt yours:bigcatlove::bigcatlove::llama_ramen:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
it didn't work at ALL :pepecry1:i barely talk about kpop here, much less my biases
What did you get talk abt for 282 messages?:llama_shook:

Promote your bias here:felixdance:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I don't even know :lazypotato:

I might, just unsure what to do here so all I've done is shitpost and make random threads so far
You can tag me in a thread abt your bias:felixdance:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ariadne

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
10 pages on dokyeom
2 pages on seokmin
7 pages on dk

so 19-ish pages altogether but i went through long periods of inactivity

must promote dokyeom more :cat:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
1642725908842.png

1642725936370.png


1642726030633.png

1642726043931.png


I feel like I should talk about my faves more than this :ilovebread:
I got 10 for exo, 4 for dream, 3 for trcng:hayshook:

I expected more for dream for sure:wat:

and exo must've had that many bc of the cards lol, I didn't expect that much:hayshook:
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
5 pages for Juyeon lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
In the search bar put you bias' name, and in the "by" section your username, and see what you get!

Mine for Yeeun (the CLC one) :taesquish: :

1642724991621.png

1642725084688.png

1642725296685.png

1642725340798.png

Not bad considering I've only been here 3 months, only made one thread with Yeeun in the title, and only admitted she was my bias when I was here for almost 2 months so I could make a clickbait thread:lisalaugh::felixdance:

The empty posts are me responding with yeeun gifs, and I only mentioned wonder girls yeeun that one time I was trading her away:llama_squish:

Now that you're here stream this beautiful song tho


:pandaamazed:



@Juniverse @ahparkchaeyoung @hoeforjuyeon @Ariadne @Panda @Soogi @Yili @OnlyCalB @Daehwi @badcrookshanks @FLEUR @Magician @hoeformina @xtra @Goldenstar @LoveYooShaSha @Chilly @ChenXiao @Hakunama_Tata @hoeforvicton @moonlight I'm curious abt yours:bigcatlove::bigcatlove::llama_ramen:
I also have 7 pages with Jessica :lisalaugh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I got 10 for exo, 4 for dream, 3 for trcng:hayshook:

I expected more for dream for sure:wat:

and exo must've had that many bc of the cards lol, I didn't expect that much:hayshook:
I got 10 for exo too :lisalaugh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
  • Haha
Reactions: litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread