- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
want one?![]()
I don't have any angry reactions![]()
want one?![]()
I don't have any angry reactions![]()
okieleave your Targaryen to liveI don't have that much free time
goodokie
I guess I’ll engage in other battles to boost up my posts then~
YES actually I dowant one?
here you goYES actually I do![]()
good
rise house Targaryen
Is it just me or is the bottom of it cut now?
The bottom of the queen emojiwho's bottom?
me? I like your posts![]()
proof of me being way funnier than u!
btw u never like my posts :(
oh idk, I didn't noticeThe bottom of the queen emoji
..but you also have like 57 angrys![]()
proof of me being way funnier than u!
btw u never like my posts :(
take a look at the twice tournamentme? I like your posts![]()
@Jimimis doesn't count..but you also have like 57 angrys
I wonder how many she has@Jimimis doesn't count
take a look at the twice tournament![]()
exactlyPeople would say... now you're
BULLETPROOF