How many siblings do you have? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
323
Reactions Received
1,441
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
4.

I’m the 3rd oldest.
The oldest sibling is my sister who’s 25 now.
The 2nd oldest sibling is my brother who’s 22 now.

I’m the 3rd one, almost reaching 20

And the youngest is my sis who’s 17 this year.

What about yours?
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
4.

I’m the 3rd oldest.
The oldest sibling is my sister who’s 25 now.
The 2nd oldest sibling is my brother who’s 22 now.

I’m the 3rd one, almost reaching 20

And the youngest is my sis who’s 17 this year.

What about yours?
wow your ages are so close. :sj_weary:

my eldest brother is 29, the next bro is 27, i'm 17 and my demonic lil sis is 10 :yolk:
Wow so many siblings. I've always wanted a big family tbh :pepecry2:
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Do yall all watch football whilst eat hotwings together? This is what I imagine Americans do :zoomeyes:
I mean, we don't eat hot wings.

But we watch football together all the time tbh. We all like different teams too, so it can be interesting sometimes lol
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I mean, we don't eat hot wings.

But we watch football together all the time tbh. We all like different teams too, so it can be interesting sometimes lol
OOF fun. My parents watch cricket. No know the insect. It's a sport :zoomeyes:
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
OOF fun. My parents watch cricket. No know the insect. It's a sport :zoomeyes:
Lol I may be an uncultured American, but I do know what cricket is. Idk how to play it, but I know it's a thing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread