How many siblings do you have? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I have 4. I have two older brothers, a younger sister, and a younger brother. However, my younger siblings have a different mom than I do so I’m still the youngest on my moms side of the family.
It’s complicated.
:pepeslippy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
2 younger sisters and a half brother who’s wayyyyy older than me
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I have 2 older brothers. And if we're counting step siblings I have 4 stepbrothers and 3 stepsisters, I'm the youngest out of us all unfortunately.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I have one half brother who’s 10 years older. I have a half sister too but we’ve been estranged for years now and she hates me so I won’t count her.
 
  • Like
Reactions: melancholia

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread