how many times have you caught your bias live? (1 Viewer)

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I think i have about 6 or 7 times :catsip:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Jewel and Ahsoka

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,815
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,815
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
zilch, I mean I've seen that they've GONE live, but I'm always hesitant to click bc what if it's the tail end?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: noctis

uarmyhope

fake happiness is still happiness
.
Joined
5 November 2021
Messages
4,376
Reactions Received
2,581
Location
˚₊‧꒰ა hobi ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,954
Fandom
hobi's #1 fan
Gender
Other
Pronouns
she/they
HOW- DO- YOU-??? Tell me your secret!
idk really. i can just sense it, if that makes sense lol :cokustare: out of all the lives bts has done this year i’ve only missed like 5 of them
 
  • Wow
Reactions: noctis

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Maybe once? I stopped caring a long time ago. It's not worth waking up at 4am anymore lol
 
  • Wow
Reactions: noctis
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Maybe like 3 times total?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: noctis
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,819
Reactions Received
44,474
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
159,040
I miss the vlive days... where you don't have to worry about this kinda stuff...

It's always saved and have subs few days later...

Now they don't live streams much anymore and even on the rare times that they do, I don't care as much since I won't understand them anyways
 
  • Like
Reactions: noctis

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread