How many users here have ever watched a movie on VHS? (2 Viewers)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
The best VHS were the ones that had 2 films on one tape... :irenecrazy:

I had one tape that was Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (hated that film) and Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory. It was always a frustrating experience as a child fast forwarding CCBB just to get to the Willy Wonka film.... :nayeonisdone:
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
The best VHS were the ones that had 2 films on one tape... :irenecrazy:

I had one tape that was Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (hated that film) and Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory. It was always a frustrating experience as a child fast forwarding CCBB just to get to the Willy Wonka film.... :nayeonisdone:
There will be no dissing of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang in this thread please.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
There will be no dissing of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang in this thread please.
I nicknamed it Shitty Shitty Bang Bang :taesip:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I have a VHS collection. Don't ask.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,612
Reactions Received
93,429
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,194
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I nicknamed it Shitty Shitty Bang Bang :taesip:
near far in our motor car we go.......

Truly Scrumptious you are Truly Scrumptious!!!

lol cant help it i love Dick Van Dyke
 
Last edited:
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,612
Reactions Received
93,429
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,194
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
i have eps 4,5,6 on 2-3 versions of vhs and CD disc from somewhere in SE asia no @#$%#$%#$%# Hayden in fact i refuse to buy the cd's because they retconned him in them.

lol back to the beach and wind are covered in dust on my speakers as we speak.

My brother in law hates dvd/blu ray (especially BR he thinks its too crisp)and prefers vhs he has 100's dare i say 1000' he picks em up at thrift shops lol.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Even as someone quite young, VCR's aren't that old. I remember watching VHS's quite often actually. I would say they only grew completely out of fashion in the late 2000s.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Pretty much all throughout when I was growing up, we got rid of them when I was around 14 when we realized that there’s no longer a use for them anymore and they were just collecting dust lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread