- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
We definitely should, what do you think @Kat_in_the_box ???you loathe people as well?
let's make a club on this forum
![]()
![]()
![]()
We definitely should, what do you think @Kat_in_the_box ???you loathe people as well?
let's make a club on this forum
![]()
![]()
![]()
That lifestyle is always the best.I basically want an avatar robot like in that Bruce Willis movie so I can go out and do stuff without actually having to go out and do it LOL
You think it'll take another 30 years? Maybe for a complete take over but I think it's already started to happen right now to be honest...This sounds about right.
I'll be dead before robots invade my living room hopefully.You think it'll take another 30 years? Maybe for a complete take over but I think it's already started to happen right now to be honest...
I think a complete takeover won't happen till 2050. But we should start seeing signs of robots taking over more jobs by 2030.You think it'll take another 30 years? Maybe for a complete take over but I think it's already started to happen right now to be honest...
Sounds about right!I think a complete takeover won't happen till 2050. But we should start seeing signs of robots taking over more jobs by 2030.