How many years until the world becomes automated??? (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I basically want an avatar robot like in that Bruce Willis movie so I can go out and do stuff without actually having to go out and do it LOL
That lifestyle is always the best.
@JakeyWantsCakey and yeah good call.
I detest humanity a lot myself.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
idk but I hope i'm dead by then cause some of these robots creep me tf out
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
You think it'll take another 30 years? Maybe for a complete take over but I think it's already started to happen right now to be honest...
I'll be dead before robots invade my living room hopefully.
Life is getting harder and harder to cope with me thinks.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
You think it'll take another 30 years? Maybe for a complete take over but I think it's already started to happen right now to be honest...
I think a complete takeover won't happen till 2050. But we should start seeing signs of robots taking over more jobs by 2030.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i mean on a discord server i am apparently an appreciation bot only there to give out compliments so all i need to do is take over the world
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
soon ma friend
 
  • Love
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread