how many... (2 Viewers)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'll try to keep it between 7 and 8, that's ideal for me, if I don't sleep enough or too long I will be pretty tired, more tired if I sleep too long though anything close to 9 or over is big no no for me. Sometimes I get just 5 to 6 though and I'm able to function with that as long as I can get enough sleep next night.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
i used to sleep like 5 hours every night two years ago, but now *insert grandma voice* i m old so without 8 hours of sleep i can t function
it s a pain to get up in the morning to go to work and i yawn the entire day if i m sleepy :pepecry1:
well i m sleepy the entire day anyway but still, i need sleep
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I need a good 8h of sleep to be in shape the next day. But these last nights, I'm lucky if I can sleep 2h in a row with my anxiety that keeps me awake.
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
During the week, probably 3 or 4 hours, I know it's really bad. I have a really busy schedule
Weekend 5-6 hours
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
3 to 5 hours if I have to wake up early. About 6 to 8 if I can sleep in. I struggle with insomnia and it doesn't let me fall asleep quickly at all and I can't stay asleep for too longer either. :pandabeg:
 
Joined
1 September 2018
Messages
581
Reactions Received
1,983
Location
felix's house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i wish i could say 7 to 8 hours..
god.. somewhere between 3 and 5 hours..
no sleep at all on weekends tho
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread