how messy is your place/room rn? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Clean. I'm not a neat freak (really hate cleaning), but I do like my stuff to be organize and clean.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
kinda messy? like it looked worse but I didn’t have enough time and motivation to properly clean before my parents picked me up to spend the weekend at theirs
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
My music room is neat but my bedroom is in a poor state of affairs.
Never have the time to fix it.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
My desktop computer table is messy as always. The other tables in my room are filled with books, cups, consoles, and games. There are cards on the floor. The stuff on the floor is due to a medical problem that I discussed in a previous post... Same reason why my six month old chromebook is broken.. Its not overtly filthy as within a few minutes I could make it look rather clean, but it is messy.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
is it messy? not as much as it could have. but it's just so ugly i can barely put it in words lol. my bedroom is fine, but our living room makes me feel uncomfortable. it looks like a church and a waste paper plant all at once. it's lately getting better though because my grandmother is finally getting rid of all the newspapers she doesn't need :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
For saying how messy I was last year my room is really clean I just have a few things to do like Hoover and sort out my make up but that's it really.

I think it's because of my mental health being improved but having a clean room makes me more happy and productive.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread