how much attention would you say you get? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Usually not much, if I want attention I usually need to seek it out and often even that doesn't work out :yolk:

But I try to be more social (cause there was long period I kinda give up on that and it didn't rly lead me anywhere), and sometime there is good results. And sometimes I get attention even surprisingly. I think most of attention i have gotten is good.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
A lot for all the wrong reasons. I wish it was minuscule, but just my luck it isn't.
Mixed heritage problems I guess?

Sometimes I just wish I could rewrite my dna and then it'd be different for me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and yeji
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I don’t get attention often, but I try. I’m attempting to make more online friends since I can’t see my other friends at all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and yeji

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It depends on the people? Around my immediate family I'm super clingy and get a lot of attention, but around friends and at school I choose to be invisible, and it works. Online, idk how much I get compared to other people lolll
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
mostly never.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread