How much do you decorate for Christmas? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
If you decorate at all

Do you go all out or prefer to keep it simple with just a tree and a few lights?

My family decorates our living room, dining room, entrance and our front yard/porch. My mom also collects a lot of nativity scenes so we have tons of those everywhere during this time of year.

1607028064830.gif
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and gongchan

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
My mom definitely goes all out for Christmas at our house. There isn't a single room that doesn't have at least something, but it's mostly just lot's of lights and little trees. For me, I prefer to keep it simple in my own spaces. Normally just one small tree and a few ornaments, but I'm not sure if thats because I don't care that much or if I'm lazy. :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don't have any decorations at my apartment but I bought an apple cinammon candle for the holidays does that count?:pepelook:
I think so :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,468
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I have 100's of dollars in decorations and all i have up i leave up all year(ie i never put em away from some Christmas past not outdoor lights btw :) ). Ill spend time putting my parents stuff up, but even they went to a fake tree some years back.

I Love Christmas i am just too lazy to put the stuff up and take it down each year. Have a bunch of super cool tree ornaments :)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I personally do not celebrate christmas, but my roommates do so I help them with decorations. We don't have a tree, so I buy streamers and hang them up on the lamps
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread