How much do you gossip? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
And how do you feel after you do it? what is it that you usually complain about when it comes to others? who do you do it with and for what reason?

I avoid doing it, especially with people idk well and don't trust. I just don't see the point of judging someone when I, myself, am also flawed. You have this flaw, I have that one.. now what? If I have time to talk badly about others, I should be working on myself.. that being sad, I'm also guilty of this because I get frustrated when someone hurts me. I have a few friends I'm close with and trust and we sometimes criticize other people's behaviour. While it can make me feel closer to someone, it also makes me feel like a toxic person and hypocrite... I used to never gossip when I was younger and I want to go back to that

 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't gossip at all, I know how it feels and it really sucks
 
Last edited:

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I'm the reciever of gossip at work but that it really i don't really talk about people or others negatively its somewhat pointless especially if their insignificant to my life.. technically everything that gets said at work is truth and usually brought up with the person their talking about, i work with older people tho. i hear everything and see everything i just don't interfer, much like i do when i lurk around the internet.. but boy do i know a lot of shit i'm taking to the grave with me lol
 
D

Deleted member 74

Here and there if it comes up in conversations but I dislike it, it reminds me that I should know better because I was often the topic in people’s mouths too. By people who knew nothing about me, so when time comes for casual gossip I keep in mind I actually know no one people talk about and should show some respect, by being careful with what I say in conversations that include gossip
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
i couldnt even gossip if i wanted to, everyone i know is boring
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i only really "gossip" about people if theyve been mean or rude to me or someone else that i know. i dont gossip with people i dont know and i dont gossip about innocent people. I try not to do it, because i know how it feels to constantly feel paranoid about people talking about you. ive even had "friends" who have talked bad about some of my close friends right in front of me and the only thing i did was stay silent, i dont talk crap about people who im close with. but if your a trashy person then I dont know what you might be surprised about if people are gossiping about you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo and kodoku
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Here and there if it comes up in conversations but I dislike it, it reminds me that I should know better because I was often the topic in people’s mouths too. By people who knew nothing about me, so when time comes for casual gossip I keep in mind I actually know no one people talk about and should show some respect, by being careful with what I say in conversations that include gossip
Aww..

Too bad cause you're still gonna have to listen to all my gossip hehe.
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
As for me. I dont gossip unless they did about me.

I dont like to get into others business it's not mine so I shouldn't. And I really cant stand gossipers however if you have involved me or any of my friends then. You are my target now. So. Yeah I only gossip as defense.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread