How much do you listen to Kpop versus Songs in other languages? (1 Viewer)

What’s your split?


  • Total voters
    22
Joined
1 September 2018
Messages
581
Reactions Received
1,983
Location
felix's house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
maybe 80% / 20%? i tend to listen to a lot of english and french songs.. and any other songs my friends tell me to listen to but the rest is just me streaming movie star :wonugl::wonugl:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Panda
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Kpop = ~ 15%
Jpop = ~ 75%
Chinese/Cantonese = ~ 3%
English = ~ 5%
2% = others (Thai, Indonesian, Italian, Arabic, Turkish, Viet, French and German)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Panda
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Kpop = ~ 15%
Jpop = ~ 75%
Chinese/Cantonese = ~ 3%
English = ~ 5%
2% = others (Thai, Indonesian, Italian, Arabic, Turkish, Viet, French and German)
updated!!!!

Kpop = 10%
Jpop = 30%
English = 50%
others = 10%
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Depends.. I go through periods where I don't listen to music so its hard. Now I am listening to more often. But when I listen to non-kpop it tends to be American and Brit rock/pop and usually attached to tv/movie fan made MV... But when doing tasks that I don't need to talk to people I will listen to k-pop, such as cooking. As cooking will usually take ~60 minutes that is like, what, four mini albums? So prolly kpop to amer/brit pop/rock music would be 60:40
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread