Appreciation How Much Do You Love KS? (1 Viewer)

How much do you love KS?

  • I LOVE IT!

  • I like it.

  • It's alright.

  • Home sweet home~


Results are only viewable after voting.

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
This place is amazing. So many nice and cool peeps to chat with.
I feel like I've made a lot of friends in such a short time.
This forum has become my outlet. I don't do social media.
Thank you, KS and to the wonderful staff who made
KS feel like a home. ^^
Stay beautiful folks.
:pepeheart:
​
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Aww kinnie, I'm glad you love it so much here :maheart:

I absolutely love this place too, I've met so many new people here I will treasure for a long time :pepeheart:
We'll treasure you too Tato. <3
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I love KS so much. It's one of the only places I've ever felt truly accepted, and its made me so happy to see its growth over all this time. :maheart:
We love you too.
I hope this forum continues to grow just because I want other K-Pop lovers to experience the greatness of this place and wonderful people who make it so.
It's the jelly to my pb.
:pepeheart:
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I love it here. Everyone is so kind and welcoming, and we barely have any negativity here.
And thanks to our awesome mod team, whatever negativity may come about is gone before it could ever be a problem. :maheart: :nekolove:
 
Joined
5 November 2019
Messages
715
Reactions Received
3,052
Location
Finland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I really really love KS... I have been here for 100 days and come back almost every single day, i've made so many friends and great memories already :pepecry1: I feel like KS is always a safe space to me when im feeling under the weather :pepeheart:
And ofc I love @potato the most
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread