- Joined
- 6 March 2019
- Messages
- 2,786
- Reactions Received
- 3,813
- Location
- Italia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 3,970
- Gender
- Female
It's a great thing. I can't describe how safe it makes me feel. Do you have the same mindset?
About the same,I used to lurk somewhere else and I wanna make friends here but idk where to start lol. Back then I made few friends for stanning same group but i dont follow kpop as much now.I used to lurk a lot on another forum I was on. I didn't enjoy it. I wanted to join in on conversations and interact with people but I never found the right timing and I was too shy to do it myself. I guess I waited for opportunities to come to me rather than go seek opportunites myself.
So I started interacting a lot more on this forum ^^
Says the user with the most postsI usually don't have anything to say; so I don't post.
The vast majority of those posts are content posts for the Dreamcatcher thread.Says the user with the most posts![]()
Well, thought you were a girl as well?It's cool, brings some mysterious aura.
They say the ladies like that.