How much do you love lurking? (2 Viewers)

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I don't feel safe per say. Just more aware than others. I just like to observe people that's all and I'm to lazy to post half the time.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I used to lurk a lot on another forum I was on. I didn't enjoy it. I wanted to join in on conversations and interact with people but I never found the right timing and I was too shy to do it myself. I guess I waited for opportunities to come to me rather than go seek opportunites myself.

So I started interacting a lot more on this forum ^^
 
Last edited:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I Stan a lot of groups and need a lot of badges so I can't really lurk on here :wimwim:
Plus mod and staff duties but those are secondary :pandatea:
 
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
I used to lurk a lot on another forum I was on. I didn't enjoy it. I wanted to join in on conversations and interact with people but I never found the right timing and I was too shy to do it myself. I guess I waited for opportunities to come to me rather than go seek opportunites myself.

So I started interacting a lot more on this forum ^^
About the same,I used to lurk somewhere else and I wanna make friends here but idk where to start lol. Back then I made few friends for stanning same group but i dont follow kpop as much now.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
hate hate hate everyone needs to know my opinions and live by them immediately
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i dont need to lurk my fox ear work very well *except for my fam the just be poppin on u SHOOK*
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i don't lurk on here at all but i often do it on many other sites, when i feel too intimidated to say anything or i just don't know how to express my thoughts properly.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread