Rumor How much money you got in the bank? (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
0 though I am a terrible saver.
I sort financial support but that didn't last long.

So I live as life goes by really.
Should have saved the dollerydoos from all my past jobs lol
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
So if my old car never broke down i would be close to 20k right now. Oh well. That's life.
I suppose public transportation wasn't an option?
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Converted to USD it isn't much, around $14.5K.

It's enough where I live I suppose.
convert it into your currency and that's a lot of money :jisoosmh:
rich ozy :jisoosmh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
convert it into your currency and that's a lot of money :jisoosmh:
rich ozy :jisoosmh:
Yeah it just hit me how I'm pretty comfortable with this here, but in the West it'd be not much at all really :jisoosmh:
And yeah it's a decent balance I guess, I've been working for a while now so :yolk:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread