How much would you pay for a new phone (1 Viewer)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Max 500
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,679
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
Probably £250 at most, I could never justify paying £1000 for a phone just to get the latest filter
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,133
Reactions Received
52,996
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,650
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Around 500 local currency (maybe US$120, i think) under current circumstances-maybe slightly more if it has 100GB storage. I hv paid more than 1800 local currency (maybe US$450 at the time) for a better phone, but it took only 15 mths overuse to overheat the screen/motherboard n would cost 600 local currency to repair with no guarantee of data recovery. Id rather pay 600 bucks for a new phone(US$150?). Im not sure abt the currency exchange rates cited.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm using an iPhone 11 but I bought it when the 12 was close to launch, and I didn't go for the Pro or Max versions so I guess around $600-700 is my limit every 2-3 years or so.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread