- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
I'm going to guess that at least 6 of the yt vids are Red Velvet
![]()
I only got online like an hour ago![]()
How do y'all do this? My laptop freezes up when I have four tabs open... smh
serious gaming pc. heck i game and dont close either fire fox or chrome or the incog.How do y'all do this? My laptop freezes up when I have four tabs open... smh
about ...I'm going to guess that at least 6 of the yt vids are Red Velvet
3 are soshi
5 are IZ*One
and the rest misc![]()
iconicbro how do you people do this? this has the same energy as my friend having 30 tabs on each of her 5 windows![]()