- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 51,079
- Reactions Received
- 72,510
- Location
- Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 147,397
- Fandom
- ProfessorAthena
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Take them out in the backyard for that, dont use a bucketWhat if I wanna hose down my child?![]()
Will doTake them out in the backyard for that, dont use a bucket
And then hang them from the clothes line to dryWill do![]()
And then hang them from the clothes line to dry![]()
This is why we should never have children 😂🙈
Pinterest is something else I swear 💀what the hell 💀
If there’s a sign, that means someone did something stupidThis reminds me of the sign that used to be near the water fountains at my university that said not to spit in the water fountains... Its obvious and doesn't need to be stated, but didn't stop a professor of mine from dumping her coffee in one.. lol
Watchu talking about I’d make a great momThis is why we should never have children 😂🙈
Oh yes I totally believe thatWatchu talking about I’d make a great mom
But please no kids for me lol