How often do you consume fanart? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
As a fanartist I’m curious lol
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
like eat? buy? look at? create?

I eat my fanart all the time, I never buy it, and I make it too much. I look at fanart for inspiration and to ooh-ahh over, but I don't look at it as often as I'd like.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
like eat? buy? look at? create?

I eat my fanart all the time, I never buy it, and I make it too much. I look at fanart for inspiration and to ooh-ahh over, but I don't look at it as often as I'd like.
??? What else do I mean but look at
 
  • Like
Reactions: YouNiceKeepGoin

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
??? What else do I mean but look at
I don't know what you meant by consume lol. It technically means buy, but do people sell fanart?
 
  • Like
Reactions: YouNiceKeepGoin
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
It technically means buy,
You never heard about ‘consuming art’ ? It’s a decently common phrase no? I just looked it up and got a bunch of articles
but do people sell fanart
Duh, commissions, prints, etc
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
You never heard about ‘consuming art’ ? It’s a decently common phrase no? I just looked it up and got a bunch of articles

Duh, commissions, prints, etc
haha I haven't heard the English phrase so I was a bit confused

and oh, I forgot that existed lmao. I don't look at enough art to remember
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I look at fanart all the time, i save my favorites in a folder to look through and try myself :pikahappy:
15433962027539f7907864582048.jpg

download-4.jpg
images copy 7.jpeg

images-3.jpg
Unknown copy 5.jpeg

Unknown copy 19.jpeg


None of these are mine, but just some that i like
I remember seeing that 7th one on google and the one with the masks on pinterest! They're very very good!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I look at fanart all the time, i save my favorites in a folder to look through and try myself :pikahappy:
15433962027539f7907864582048.jpg

download-4.jpg
images copy 7.jpeg

images-3.jpg
Unknown copy 5.jpeg

Unknown copy 19.jpeg


None of these are mine, but just some that i like
:lovelycooky: I have been blessed
 
  • Love
Reactions: YouNiceKeepGoin
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I remember seeing that 7th one on google and the one with the masks on pinterest! They're very very good!
Really!?! That's awesome!! Yeah, i wanted to try and draw something so i used those two picks as inspiration :)
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Really!?! That's awesome!! Yeah, i wanted to try and draw something so i used those two picks as inspiration :)
Nice! I have a pinterest board of fanart inspiration, but I don't art as much anymore so it's been whiles
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Cool!~ You'll have to show me some of your old art sometime~
if you want to hurt eyes let me know and I'll give you some of my old art lol. I've thankfully gotten loads better, but my old art is eughghghgh
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: YouNiceKeepGoin
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: YouNiceKeepGoin

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
0.jpg

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652...jpeg

Unknown copy 15.jpeg

Unknown copy 18.jpeg


weverse_post_2e6f2fedf4b54c21ad32c42fe0305e88543.jpg

weverse_post_62cbe9c0498a40db86f2574ab63cedb1585.jpg

weverse_post_440a64fd19794515a3027c43e2d78f95522.jpg

weverse_post_9700b39cab01453b81a04071fb382f50501.jpg

weverse_post_d4a13909c84c48f291ab1eeb7bbf8d60480.jpg

weverse_post_fb406d55fa7e47989a8c537d22dea3c6550.jpg

weverse_post_ddcd6c3b8654459e9b97cb8ed529d39f532.jpg

I know it said not to repost but i had to share beauty
they're so beautiful :pepecry1:

the one with greek gods reminds me of ones I saw on tumblr of....I don't remember what it was ugh.....let me see if I can find it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread