How often do you spoil yourself and how do you do it? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Every minute because Bts told me to love myself and I will >:(
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
1,231
Reactions Received
6,306
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Every month I'm allowed to spend 40€ on KPOP, so I can save up for my SK trip

Every month I use more than I'm allowed to.



yes i spoil myself
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread