How often do you watch V-lives? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I feel like it is rare for me to watch them since I like so many groups that I never really run out of Youtube content and therefore I never move on to their V-Lives
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I only watch my favourites and only when a good soul makes the cut of the best scenes and puts it on youtube :D.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Every now and then.

I enjoy watching V-Lives from RV, Dreamcatcher, Everglow, IDLE and Blackpink most of all though, so I try to watch them when I have free time and when subs are available.
:pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Willow

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
I used to watch them a lot especially for EXID and Gfriend who got subbed pretty quickly and Mamamoo did as well but was rarer for them to put out content now Oh My Girl on the other hand it was rare for them to get subbed so I didn't watch theirs as much.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Off and on , I’m purposely not watching BTS run so I can have a whole binge day catching up. I go back and forth with vlive and other variety’s that the groups are doing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I don't like watching them in full tbh, they're just not super interesting most of the time. I don't mind watching clips or compilations from them on youtube though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I used to watch them all the time when i first became a kpop fan, mostly due to the fact that blackpink barely had any content then lol. now though, if its bp ill watch for a few minutes and then exit. i just read the translations on twitter later. half of the time it's just them talking about boring shit like "oh this is what i ate today" "were working hard on our comeback please look forward to it!" same shit every time.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread