How picky are you? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
How picky are you in general?

I do think that I am quite picky in alot of things like food, fashion etc. I literally used to fight with my parents alot due to my pickiness with food :wimwim:

Anyway we got our anthem:



Like It, Don't Like It
Love It, Don't Want It
Weki Meki, I'm so Picky​
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Omg i saw your thread in "Newest Thread" and went to search for Weki Meki's Picky MV and then I clicked on it and saw you put it in the OP already :jisoosmh:
Yeah I'm picky for most things as well, be it food, clothes, music or other type of things
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Omg i saw your thread in "Newest Thread" and went to search for Weki Meki's Picky MV and then I clicked on it and saw you put it in the OP already :jisoosmh:
Yeah I'm picky for most things as well, be it food, clothes, music or other type of things
lol great minds think alike, I guess :sakUwu:
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Not really... Unless it's to do with organising things I'm OCD about certain things... I keep away from other things I'm doing like if it's not my things...
It occasionally leaks through at work cause I really hate how the staff organising the sheets and blankets in the cupboards.. I fix once a month when we have time.
But I keep all that shit to myself and in my home, you only realise it if you've know me a couple of years or if you have to live or stay with for a period of time.
But In general not really.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
When it comes to food, my stomach is a black hole. Never in my life have I ever been a picky eater lmao

I'm pretty particular when it comes to fashion and decorating tho
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah, there are plenty of foods I refuse to eat: Boned Chicken, solo sauerkraut, relish, pork sausage... Coca Cola. Most beer. Most coffee. Hard ice cream...

I'm more picky in terms of men though.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Food, fashion, people :wimwim: I’m picky af and just like you, I used to have a lot of fights with my parents because of how picky I am with food :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Food, fashion, people :wimwim: I’m picky af and just like you, I used to have a lot of fights with my parents because of how picky I am with food :wimwim:
:wimwim: of course we both would have dealt with that
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
:wimwim: of course we both would have dealt with that
Yeah :wimwim: Even relatives started to cook special stuff for me when I’m visiting because I don’t eat a lot of things:lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah :wimwim: Even relatives started to cook special stuff for me when I’m visiting because I don’t eat a lot of things:lisalaugh:
same compa :wimwim: especcially my grandma always cooks something she knows I would it.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
same compa :wimwim: especcially my grandma always cooks something she knows I would it.
My grandma asked me since yesterday what I’d like to eat today :lisalaugh:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Like It, Don't Like It
Love It, Don't Want It
Weki Meki, I'm so Picky

Like It, Don't Like It
Love It, Don't Want It
Weki Meki, I'm so Picky

Like It, Don't Like It
Love It, Don't Want It
Weki Meki, I'm so Picky

Like It, Don't Like It
Love It, Don't Want It
Weki Meki, I'm so Picky
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread