How Possessive Are You? (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Are you possessive of your biases?
If yes, how so?
Like what triggers you most?
For me, I'm a bit possessive over Jungwoo because he's my ult.
and he has a special place in my heart. Anyone ever makes fun
of him...
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Im not "possessive" more protective over the baby idols
as i really hate when people cant just see idols as cute and having to see kids sexually, seeing any idols as sex objects not just people who sing and dance
some fans are creeps
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm not possessive because I see no reason to be. They don't know me, I only know them through a screen, and I don't own them. I don't like it when people make fun of my biases (cough my sister cough) but otherwise I just keep on vibing
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kinnie
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
My boy my boy my boy my boy my boy my boy
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and kinnie
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Not really possessive...
I just will beat the shit out of anyone who decides to get cocky and jump on Yoongi.
Touch him, you lose a finger.
Touch him again, you're ass is gone.
Touch him once more, you're signing your death note.
Touch him after that, you're digging your grave.
Again... Well. You can't. You're laying under 6 feet of dirt.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Not really possessive...
I just will beat the shit out of anyone who decides to get cocky and jump on Yoongi.
Touch him, you lose a finger.
Touch him again, you're ass is gone.
Touch him once more, you're signing your death note.
Touch him after that, you're digging your grave.
Again... Well. You can't. You're laying under 6 feet of dirt.
Don't touch my squishy!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Not really possessive...
I just will beat the shit out of anyone who decides to get cocky and jump on Yoongi.
Touch him, you lose a finger.
Touch him again, you're ass is gone.
Touch him once more, you're signing your death note.
Touch him after that, you're digging your grave.
Again... Well. You can't. You're laying under 6 feet of dirt.
I guess that's more protective rather than possessive.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I guess that's more protective rather than possessive.
Yeah. I dont find myself to be possessive. I'm just another fangirl.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Mayday

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I just wish em the best as a fan. all one can do.
Anything more than that I am not comfortable within myself with.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
not at all
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread