how similar are you to your online personality? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't think I'm much different online tbh :wimwim: it's quite difficult to know how people perceive me here, but yeah, I think I'm pretty similar irl
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'm basically the same except you don't really get the shy side of me on here where in real life I'm incredibly shy at first meeting and less vocal about my thoughts.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
It has been said. I´m shier in real life and probably don´t get the chance to talk about music that much, but otherwise I´m pretty much the same. just less talkative if we are not that close.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am always me
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
A bit different. Because people can't hear me speaking or see my expression I don't say things that I would irl... I tend to be more caustic, sarcastic, and ironic irl... Also, to an extent more ridiculous and filthy
I was playing a co-op video game with a friend and there was this part of the game where there was a bunch of people that were homeless and I made a flippant comment that the main character should give head to the other characters to distract them from being homeless... Its a glib joke. Definitely something I would not say on here. lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
i am afraid to find out how our fav troll on here is really like in real life :wimwim:

as for me ......i am as real as it can get

on here and in real life
which a lot of people not always appreciated
especially online

a lot rather get their stuff with a sugarcoat on it than instead of getting my brutal honesty
i get it, sometimes you should say stuff in a nice way and i do, it is not like i am rude stupid mothafker
i think i am rather a kind and sweet person:lisalaugh::taesquish:
but i also want to be honest and up front with people.... i do not care for acting completely fake just so everyone will like me
i want to be myself , i want there to be authenticity
I DISLIKE PEOPLE who act so fkin FAKE ..... it is one of the worst things you can do in this life in my opinion
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
I feel like I'm funnier in person cuz my filter struggles to keep up :haylul:
Online I second guess what I really wanna say and end up re-writing things just in case someone doesn't get my tone lol

also irl I'm alternative af and lowkey hot, and idk how much that reads when I'm out here actin like a bridge troll and screaming over kpop idols :taemsip::wonugl:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
My online persona is more of what I'd like to be rather than who I am in a way.

But it does have similarities too, but irl I'm more introverted and keep things to myself, while online I express them a lot more freely.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My online persona is more of what I'd like to be rather than who I am in a way.

But it does have similarities too, but irl I'm more introverted and keep things to myself, while online I express them a lot more freely.
:nekosweat: why does this seem quite true
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread