How tall or short are you? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm actually surprised at the stats it gave me,, didn't think 5'8.5 was THAT tall, lol.
that was my first reaction with mine lol! I feel like people are becoming taller than they use to be so i'm wondering if the data is old and how accurate it is
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and gongchan

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
that was my first reaction with mine lol! I feel like people are becoming taller than they use to be so i'm wondering if the data is old and how accurate it is
I think it has to be a bit outdated, or just based around a country with a shorter average? Lol idk
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
itty bitties :pandaamazed:
hey at least in crowds you can easily sneak behind taller people and have them move people for you lol.
no people don't care about you being small
like ever
i've had people stand in front of me and if I say "hey can you move?" I just get "oh couldn't see you"
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think it has to be a bit outdated, or just based around a country with a shorter average? Lol idk
True, I know in the US the average for a women is 5'4" and for men it's 5'11" but in other places the average for women is like 5'6"
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and gongchan
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
no people don't care about you being small
like ever
i've had people stand in front of me and if I say "hey can you move?" I just get "oh couldn't see you"
now that's just a dick thing to say.......
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread