How TF did Papa YG do it? (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
How did this happen guys? How did Papa YG and YGE, known mostly for their badass, hip hop based groups end up with the best vocal line among all rookie groups? :jisoosmh:

I'm talking about ROTY Treasure. They've already released SOTY before debuting :umjicry: Although this is technically a Yedam solo, when the vocal line performs this together and harmonizes, omg :maheart:



I must have listened to this 20 times already :sj_weary:

Stan ROTY Treasure :pandacop:

@Ahsoka @Baechu
@Darth_17 @Darth_berries @Darth_Bitzy @Darth_Lixo @maruberry
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I've been wondering the same, I hate YG vocalists but Treasure is another story
I do love Daesung's voice tbh, and Seungyoon from Winner, Junhoe from iKON but yeah usually it's like they don't get a lot of chances to show off their vocals and they have contemporaries with as good if not better vocalists from other companies.

With Treasure, seems like they're actually pushing their sound to a more vocal based instead of hip hop based, and this vocal line is blessed af :sj_weary:

I guess I should mention AKMU btw, I do love their vocals lol.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I do love Daesung's voice tbh, and Seungyoon from Winner, Junhoe from iKON but yeah usually it's like they don't get a lot of chances to show off their vocals and they have contemporaries with as good if not better vocalists from other companies.

With Treasure, seems like they're actually pushing their sound to a more vocal based instead of hip hop based, and this vocal line is blessed af :sj_weary:

I guess I should mention AKMU btw, I do love their vocals lol.
I have to agree with those few vocals but overall it's definitely not as common as sm groups or anything
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I have to agree with those few vocals but overall it's definitely not as common as sm groups or anything
Yeah with SM it's different, just look at NCT vocal line lmao, it would take like 4 YG groups to have that number of vocalists :haylul:
Treasure about to change the tide tho, truly a revolutionary rookie group :sj_weary:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
treasure ? i only know Yedam.. who are the rest ? :jisoosmh:
trolling dooh-chan
Well Yedam is the Jennie of the group so :haylul:

You should watch this cover btw, Jeongwoo vocals and Haruto aka my bias and best boi rapping :pepeheart:

 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
thought the same !! well not exactly comparable, but yes :jisoosmh:

i only know Choi Hyunsuk, the rapper, right
Yeah lol Hyunsuk, Haruto, Yoshinori are rappers I think.
Hyunsuk raps in the GD style while Haruto raps in the TOP style, to generalize :haylul:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I really liked Wayo too and with literally everyone covering the song YG's trying really hard to get people from other YG groups to stan Treasure. I'll see how their debut goes and if I like em sure.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think YGE is trying hard with these boys
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Will they have good Teddy drops though :susPepe:
Imagine going for a drop instead of letting these vocals shine smh :rosesmug:
They have BP for the drops don't worry :sakUwu:

I really liked Wayo too and with literally everyone covering the song YG's trying really hard to get people from other YG groups to stan Treasure. I'll see how their debut goes and if I like em sure.
Yeah with Winner guys going off into enlistment, iKON floundering after BI and BigBang being old, they need a new representative boy group for the new gen so doesn't surprise me to see Treasure get the push. They're all really young and talented, so if handled right, could be a force for years to come :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread