Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,387 Reactions Received 151,400 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 3 March 2023 #1 Reactions: Yelena_Belova, Sanumi, litc and 4 others
Lovely_Cornchips Slut for Deep Voices . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 17,947 Reactions Received 38,146 Cards View Profile KS Coins 16,470 Fandom inspirit Gender Female Pronouns Goddess Ship @Nightshade Wreck @Panda 3 March 2023 #2 I am horrified. Reactions: Yelena_Belova and Ahsoka
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,418 Reactions Received 41,059 Cards View Profile KS Coins 239,178 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 3 March 2023 #3 Reactions: Yelena_Belova and Ahsoka
litc ❤️NCT Wish❤️ . . Joined 2 October 2021 Messages 21,800 Reactions Received 50,582 Location Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,454 Fandom Multi Gender Female Pronouns Troublemaker Ship @Exi Wreck @ahparkchaeyoung 3 March 2023 #4 Vikki said: Click to expand... reminds me of this (The second one followed the first) Why do I exactly remember this comic I read when I was less than half my age and search it up Reactions: Yelena_Belova and Ahsoka
Vikki said: Click to expand... reminds me of this (The second one followed the first) Why do I exactly remember this comic I read when I was less than half my age and search it up
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,063 Reactions Received 52,511 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,093 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 3 March 2023 #5 I wouldn't want to meet that in a dark alley. Reactions: Ahsoka and Yelena_Belova