How to Rejoin A Left Conversation (2 Viewers)

Exi

message @Nina for my discord <3
.
Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
5,549
Reactions Received
53,023
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,908
Ship
Wreck
Hey All!
I was playing around with the forum's features and figured out how to re-join a conversation I'd already left and decided to make a tutorial thread about it.
BTW: @Vikki gave me permission to post this

Okay, let's start!
---------------------
First, click on the mail icon.
mail-icon.png


Clicking on that mail icon will pop up something like this:

convo tab.png


Click the 'Show all..' as seen in the image above.

After that, you'll be redirected to a page with all of your conversations that looks something like this:
convo-menu.png


You can view the conversations you've left by clicking on the 'Trash' option as seen below:
convo-menu-1.png


And tada, here are the conversations you've left:

left-convoas.png

To rejoin a left conversation, you can just click on the desired conversation and a
prompt like this will pop up :
rejoin convo.png


Click 'Rejoin conversation' and you'll be added back to the conversation you previously left.
And that's how you rejoin a conversation!
:pandahappy:

I hope yall found this helpful! ^_^
------------------------
p.s.: Thanks @Nina for agreeing to help with the pseudo conversation needed to make this tutorial.
p.s.s.: I did post this thread before but the images weren't showing up at all, ooof.​
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I left some but I don't really want to go back/this is helpful though so thanks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Exi

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,457
Reactions Received
41,083
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
240,462
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hey All!
I was playing around with the forum's features and figured out how to re-join a conversation I'd already left and decided to make a tutorial thread about it.
BTW: @Vikki gave me permission to post this

Okay, let's start!
---------------------
First, click on the mail icon.
mail-icon.png


Clicking on that mail icon will pop up something like this:

convo tab.png


Click the 'Show all..' as seen in the image above.

After that, you'll be redirected to a page with all of your conversations that looks something like this:
convo-menu.png


You can view the conversations you've left by clicking on the 'Trash' option as seen below:
convo-menu-1.png


And tada, here are the conversations you've left:

left-convoas.png

To rejoin a left conversation, you can just click on the desired conversation and a
prompt like this will pop up :
rejoin convo.png


Click 'Rejoin conversation' and you'll be added back to the conversation you previously left.
And that's how you rejoin a conversation!
:pandahappy:

I hope yall found this helpful! ^_^
------------------------
p.s.: Thanks @Nina for agreeing to help with the pseudo conversation needed to make this tutorial.
p.s.s.: I did post this thread before but the images weren't showing up at all, ooof.​
Thank you, Exi. :saranghae:
 
  • Love
Reactions: cocomelon and Exi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread