- Joined
- 28 September 2021
- Messages
- 1,864
- Reactions Received
- 6,245
- Location
- Papaya Land
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- MULTI
- Gender
- Female
Why did I think you were talking about the beauty face masks for skincare ?
You may have been krissed by me![]()
LmaoWhy did I think you were talking about the beauty face masks for skincare ?
![]()
I thought you were gonna tell me how to wash the reuseable ones
You may have been krissed by me![]()
PLS SAMEWhy did I think you were talking about the beauty face masks for skincare ?
![]()
I thought you were gonna tell me how to wash the reuseable ones![]()
SaaaaameWhy did I think you were talking about the beauty face masks for skincare ?
![]()
Thanxx nina to explain it to clueless peopleSaaaaame
i mean you can if there’s a lot of serum leftover. Just stick those tiny tablet masks in there and it’ll soak it up. Baaaaam 2 in 1.
Listen, I’m a broke ass. I do this for the expensive ones.Thanxx nina to explain it to clueless peopleanticipating your debut as samsung’s siri
LMAO ninaListen, I’m a broke ass. I do this for the expensive ones.
You can get those tiny tablet masks 10bucks for 50 tablets on Amazon.
See it might worki don’t think that will work with my cat
Try at leastSee it might workThink smarter not harder