How to Rig the Trading Card Game ;) (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

HOW TO RIG THE TRADING CARD GAME!
:pikasmart:


So I've seen a few people ask; "what is your goal for the cards?" or "what sets do you want to collect?"

I have my priorities and I'm working through the sets as I go along. However, from the very beginning I thought;

I'm a completionist. I want ALL the cards.

And just like that, I saw how I can rig the entire Trading Card Game to achieve my goal...

When most people are done with collecting their common card sets, it might just be a few of us left still grinding away at our tasks to earn cards. And that's just it!
Because I want all the common cards, there will come a time when EACH AND EVERY card I earn by completing daily tasks will be one I need. And as most people will be done with collecting their sets, I don't need to trade them away. Thus, I've rigged the game in my favour.
:pandatea: :pikadab: :pandahappy:

 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
first, my goal was to get the cards that I want, then it was to get all BG cards-only, now I´m just tired :D .
but I do keep looking at Minho and Yongguk and feel a little better in my pathetic little heart, not gonna lie.
I´d still prefer it to be boys only, but yeah, I suppose we are all eventually going to end up collecting everything if we play the game enough. you just can´t play it otherwise.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,159
Reactions Received
53,012
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,682
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Rand says there are about 400 cards now(i hvnt chkd), so if Yoohyeon is the last card you get, itll be on 31st December 2021? Lmfao
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
A lot of understandable effort to get to Yoohyeon :sanapray:
Rand says there are about 400 cards now(i hvnt chkd), so if Yoohyeon is the last card you get, itll be on 31st December 2021? Lmfao
There are just under 350 cards. Unless I can't count lmao.

Getting Yoohyeon within this year, if she were to be my last card sounds... Not too bad. At this rate I was expecting to get Yoohyeon by 2025. At least it will be the most epic finish to my goal! But no, I want her WAY before the end of this year. Please card gods. Help me.
:sanapray::lisalaugh:
 
Last edited:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,159
Reactions Received
53,012
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,682
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
There are just under 350 cards. Unless I can't count lmao.

Getting Yoohyeon within this year, if she were to be my last card sounds... Not too bad. At this rate I was expecting to get Yoohyeon by 2025. At least it will be the most epic finish to my goal! But no, I want here WAY before the end of this year. Please card gods. Help me.
:sanapray::lisalaugh:
If theres 3rd release there might be 500 cards total by then LOL, im being hyperbolic for humorous effect tho.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Well it will be a never-ending task at best atm some of us have about a fifth of the cards but they will ad more.
More for me then!
:jenniesmug: :lisalaugh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread