How to stop autistic and half-Mexican male friend from being groomed by furries and bullies? (1 Viewer)

Joined
25 September 2022
Messages
43
Reactions Received
19
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Neurodivergent
My friend is I think about the same age as me and neurodivergent like me, he is also half-Mexican, I was working out at the gym today for my 26th day and I realized how bullied this kid or my friend was at thIs school I go to, we live in the United States, but he’s half-Mexican and visits family in Mexico.

I am really worried for him because his mother is Mexican like my mother is and he’s being groomed by furry videos online with furry characters in them, I don’t think the way the furries are teaching him is right, and he’s being severely bullied and beaten up at school for it.

I tried telling my class which mostly consisted of mostly males and no girls that it isn’t his fault for being a furry and that he’s just going through a unhealthy phase and using his sexuality unhealthily and he could get better, they all brushed it off and continued laughing.

I don’t really think it’s something he should be bullied over, I don’t support the furry fandom and think it’s unhealthy, but I hate seeing someone get bullied for being vulnerable to it and being autistic and neurodivergent.

I just think neurodivergent people should be given second chances to improve like in this case I explained, I don’t think if they get involved in stuff that could get them in trouble like furries or far-right politics, terrorism, anything that is dangerous that they should be shamed and bullied and isolated from society, yea maybe if they do it again, but if they did it once or were going through a phase and got better, they should be given another chance.

I am really afraid for this kid because he could end up 22 in prison for pedophilia or zoophilia or some other harmful shit, it really hurts me and I don’t want to see neurodivergent people get bullied by people who are higher-functioning or neurotypical, it really sucks sometimes.

I know because I’ve been bullied and stalked by people online and my pictures uploaded by mostly neurotypical people who called me fat and an incel back when I used to weigh 226 pounds, I am now weigh 159-160 pounds and I’m slightly buff and have worked out for 26 days and eat healthy and moved on from my past but I still deal with them sometimes on Reddit and it really sucks.

I really don’t like neurotypical people sometimes for this reason, they always find ways to pick on people for having autism and misunderstanding them, I have been in that person’s shoes and I’m willing to defend them for being neurodivergent and save their life and give them a second chance.

I know my take is controversial but It’s necessary to save this kid from being sent to prison with this dangerous phase he is going through, it’s just my thoughts, I hope he gets better and his actions or past with furries don’t define him anymore, and I can protect him.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread