How was your day today ? (1 Viewer)

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Probably one of the best days in a while bc I got a lot of rest + sleep since it's the second day of Spring Breakfor me, and today I actually went out and did some fun things which I haven't done in like six months lmao

@Goldendivas I hope things get better for you, and you'll have time to get a lot of rest soon!

@Queen aww I don't even want to imagine going back after Spring Break :( Feel better soon & remember there are only a few months left till Summer Break! :'(
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Feel better!
Probably one of the best days in a while bc I got a lot of rest + sleep since it's the second day of Spring Breakfor me, and today I actually went out and did some fun things which I haven't done in like six months lmao

@Goldendivas I hope things get better for you, and you'll have time to get a lot of rest soon!

@Queen aww I don't even want to imagine going back after Spring Break :( Feel better soon & remember there are only a few months left till Summer Break! :'(
Thank you :pandalove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread