How was your morning? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Anything exciting?


I ate alfredo and signed my lease agreement :pandarolleyes:

​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
pretty aight :wimwim:
Off topic but I am now reminded that I liked Dreamnotes debut .. so I will go check out more :susPepe:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
well their company is basically doing nothing with them since a over a year so theres not too much to check out :wimwim:
The risks that come with stanning nugu's, trash companies
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i heard of tha group but i dont remember any songs of them
I just listened to the 'I Don't Miss U' and found myself intrigued
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
ooh thats pretty a recent release, i think i missed it :o
oop, well I liked it haha - check it out maybe if you have time
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I didn’t wake up until noon so...I think it was okay since I slept through it :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ineul_Ze
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread