- Joined
- 19 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,049
- Reactions Received
- 4,251
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- V.I.P
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
I hope it gets better!It was not that great. But I hope my day will get better!
D thank you. Me tooI hope it gets better!
Off topic but I am now reminded that I liked Dreamnotes debut .. so I will go check out morepretty aight![]()
well their company is basically doing nothing with them since a over a year so theres not too much to check outOff topic but I am now reminded that I liked Dreamnotes debut .. so I will go check out more![]()
The risks that come with stanning nugu's, trash companieswell their company is basically doing nothing with them since a over a year so theres not too much to check out![]()
yeah iMe Korea is especially trashThe risks that come with stanning nugu's, trash companies
Well, that's okay - I guess woo!ah! will be my morning obsessionyeah iMe Korea is especially trash![]()
i heard of tha group but i dont remember any songs of themWell, that's okay - I guess woo!ah! will be my morning obsession
I just listened to the 'I Don't Miss U' and found myself intriguedi heard of tha group but i dont remember any songs of them
ooh thats pretty a recent release, i think i missed it :oI just listened to the 'I Don't Miss U' and found myself intrigued
oop, well I liked it haha - check it out maybe if you have timeooh thats pretty a recent release, i think i missed it :o
i just did i liked it toooop, well I liked it haha - check it out maybe if you have time
I did some paperwork and went for a walk, so it was good.
Good. I slept in before rolling over to work
that’s the best thing to doI didn’t wake up until noon so...I think it was okay since I slept through it![]()