18+ How Weird Are You? (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I feel like I'm very weird.
50% good weird and 50% wtf weird.
In-person, I think I'm more of the good weird
because I feel comfortable to be myself whereas
online, I just say whatever pops into my brain which
is not always sensible.
An example of this would be me posting something off-topic about
Wonho's heavenly thighs and the topic is about cereal idk.
@MinSquishy Knows. >>​
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't think people know how weird I can be on forums :wimwim:

Y'all should see me on discord :yolk:
I don't know discord, we aren't friends anymore.
I'd like to see your weird side. >>
I've seen your emoji spam side but not weird.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I don't know discord, we aren't friends anymore.
I'd like to see your weird side. >>
I've seen your emoji spam side but not weird.
Why aren't we friends on discord anymore? That's weird :sadcat:
I'll show my weird side more often then :maheart:
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Why aren't we friends on discord anymore? That's weird :sadcat:
I'll show my weird side more often then :maheart:
Oof sorry. No, I meant I'm not friends with discord.
I would never unfriend you. You're too kind and precious.
It's okay. Just be yourself bebe.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Oof sorry. No, I meant I'm not friends with discord.
I would never unfriend you. You're too kind and precious.
It's okay. Just be yourself bebe.
ohh okay ^_^

Thank you. :maheart: It's not that I don't want to, it's just that I'm hardly on the forums anymore. I only make a few comments here and there which is nothing compared to my previous activity on the site. I want to show different sides of myself but I just can't find the right opportunities :yolk:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and kinnie

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't think I'm too weird tbh :susPepe:
And btw why is this 18+? :wimwim:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
*peeks into read with 12489765% weirdness and holding a pomegranate* :mgblush:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
My girlfriend told me I was pretty normal when compared to her and it crushed me thinking that I was insane/crazy/weird tho I still know I am but I'm quite tame. On the forum, quite a bit more cause I'm surrounded by a bunch of really positive and weird people like me so it's easier.

I'm also weird in the stupid way, where I willingly say stuff that I know is stupid but somewhat makes sense to me, and I know it sounds idiotic but I'm not really an idiot :haylul:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
ohh okay ^_^

Thank you. :maheart: It's not that I don't want to, it's just that I'm hardly on the forums anymore. I only make a few comments here and there which is nothing compared to my previous activity on the site. I want to show different sides of myself but I just can't find the right opportunities :yolk:
I like your forum activenss tho.
Just go with flo~ uwu
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and potato

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
HOW DARE YOU!!! I AM OFFENDED! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME NORMIE?! *pouts*
Oi! Eat ya pomegranate before it molds or else I'll have to feed it to you. >:)
No pouting in this homosexual household, ma'am.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Oi! Eat ya pomegranate before it molds or else I'll have to feed it to you. >:)
No pouting in this homosexual household, ma'am.
*more pouting and throws pomegranate at you*
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread