- Joined
- 13 January 2020
- Messages
- 8,188
- Reactions Received
- 16,643
- Location
- 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,179
- Fandom
- bork
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I feel like I'm very weird.
50% good weird and 50% wtf weird.
In-person, I think I'm more of the good weird
because I feel comfortable to be myself whereas
online, I just say whatever pops into my brain which
is not always sensible.
An example of this would be me posting something off-topic about
Wonho's heavenly thighs and the topic is about cereal idk.
@MinSquishy Knows. >>
50% good weird and 50% wtf weird.
In-person, I think I'm more of the good weird
because I feel comfortable to be myself whereas
online, I just say whatever pops into my brain which
is not always sensible.
An example of this would be me posting something off-topic about
Wonho's heavenly thighs and the topic is about cereal idk.
@MinSquishy Knows. >>