I usually pay attention to what it tells me, pretty accurately aha
shika Joined 24 September 2021 Messages 5,599 Reactions Received 6,997 Location I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @TenkoShimura 31 October 2022 #1 I usually pay attention to what it tells me, pretty accurately aha Reactions: Park_Jimin
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,063 Reactions Received 52,514 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,093 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 31 October 2022 #2 a lot. it has saved me from death many times. Reactions: shika
Yerichu Joined 6 December 2021 Messages 31,374 Reactions Received 36,647 Location Raven Guardian Cards View Profile KS Coins 161,094 Fandom Blink/Monstiez Gender Female Pronouns Reflet Wreck @Moguri 31 October 2022 #3 A lot cause it can warn you Reactions: shika
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,081 Reactions Received 72,514 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,408 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 31 October 2022 #4 Not very good, I automatically assume my gut is lying to me Reactions: shika
tai from the land to the sea 🇵🇸 . Joined 13 December 2019 Messages 15,368 Reactions Received 19,079 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,194 Fandom #1 🎵taste Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @dest 31 October 2022 #5 I trust it more than my mind Reactions: shika
Park_Jimin Joined 6 December 2021 Messages 1,423 Reactions Received 2,938 Location ☾⋆ 𝓘𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓭𝓸𝓶 Website www.wattpad.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 14,188 Fandom Army/EngenEver Gender Male Pronouns ✰ 𝑯𝒆/𝑯𝒊𝒎 ✰ 31 October 2022 #6 Its very accurate, No way I'm ignore it. Reactions: shika
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,239 Reactions Received 76,670 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,772 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 1 November 2022 #7 Pretty well Reactions: shika
Day ♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡ . . . Joined 20 October 2018 Messages 126,058 Reactions Received 53,014 Cards View Profile KS Coins 524,535 Ship @Nina Wreck @badcrookshanks 1 November 2022 #8 It usually doesn't fail me Reactions: shika
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 1 November 2022 #9 I tend to distrust it.
SnowWhite Joined 6 March 2019 Messages 2,786 Reactions Received 3,813 Location Italia Cards View Profile KS Coins 3,970 Gender Female 1 November 2022 #10 In between, it ain't always logical. Reactions: shika
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 1 November 2022 #11 I guess it kind of depends on the situation. I’ve decided though a while ago that I trust any gut feeling for anything to do with my pets though.
I guess it kind of depends on the situation. I’ve decided though a while ago that I trust any gut feeling for anything to do with my pets though.