How well do you... (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
better late than never :lisalaugh:

1.) The group that got me into K-Pop
A. Super Junior

2.) What Group have I listened to most given the metrics on my last-fm account
B. Infinite

3.) First Girl Group I heard?
A. 2NE1

4.) My Favorite Girl Group
C. Sistar

5.) What age was I when I discovered K-Pop
D. 18

6.) What K-Pop title do I give myself and why?
D. Bomi's Fraternal Twin. Because we are born on the same day of the same year.

7.) What country am I up for dual citizenship in?
A. US

8.) What is my Ethnicity
D. Both A and B

9.) My favorite TV Show growing up?
C. Charmed

10.) Who are my top 4 bg in descending order?
A. Infinite-Exo-Shinee-Verivery

11.) Who is my Twice Bias
B. Jihyo

12.) Group that disbanded that I am most upset about
D. Sistar

13.) Who do I think is the best male and female singers in K-Pop
C. Baekhyun and Hyolyn

14.) What group/s do I dislike
E. B & C

15.) What K-Pop group have I wanted to punch someone over?
A. Shinee
 
  • Love
Reactions: raymondchouku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread