How would you rank your ult groups vocals? (2 Viewers)

Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
1. Hong Ki (come on main vocalist)
2. Jaejin
3. I"m putting Seunghyun here. Despite everything dude is seriousy vocally talented just doesn't show it.
4. Minari - I am putting Minhwan last because it just feels like he keeps singing outside his vocal range.

For VIXX

1.N
2.Hongbin - but seriously miss his deep notes
3.Ravi, yea Ravi can sing. You can find enough of him singing to rank him now
4.Hyuk
5,Leo
6 Ken
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
It's been a while since I talked about Cherry Bullet
  1. Bora
  2. Haeyoon
  3. Mirae
  4. Yuju
  5. Jiwon
  6. Chaerin
  7. Kokoro
  8. Remi
  9. Linlin
  10. May
 
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
Seventeen

1. Seungkwan
2. DK
3. Woozi
4. Joshua
5. Jeonghan
6. Hoshi
7. Jun
8. Dino
9. Wonwoo
10. Seungcheol
11. The8
12. Mingyu
13. Vernon

I feel like Seungkwan and DK both are good at different things and both are really really good, but I enjoy Seungkwan's vocal colour more so I shall put him first. I wouldn't know much about technique or anything. Also I'd looove to rank Hoshi higher, like somewhere around 4th or 5th but I dunno if I can. T_T
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Red Velvet:
1.Wendy
2. Seulgi
3. Joy
4. Yeri
5. Irene

Loona:
1. Haseul/ Chuu
2. Kim Lip
3. Yves/Jinsoul
4. Heejin
5. Choerry
6. Olivia Hye
7. Yeojin
8. Hyunjin
9. Go Won
10. Vivi

KARD:
1. Somin
2. J. Seph
3. Jiwoo
4. BM
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
Day6
1. Young K
2. Jae/Sungjin/Wonpil
3. Drum
trying to rank these guys was a bad idea

Skz
1. Jisung
2. Woojin
3. I'll agree with Changbin being up here somewhere if he ever actually sang
4. Seungmin
5. Chan
6. Jeongin
7. Minho
8. Hyunjin
9. Felix
Honestly none of them are poor vocalists I still feel strange putting some so low

Monsta X
1. Kihyun
2. Wonho/Shownu
3. Jooheon/Changkyun
4. Minhyuk/Hyungwon
Again, all are wonderful vocalists and by personal taste I'd totally have ranked Jooheon and Changkyun higher ;w;

BTS
1. Jin - dunno why everyone rags on him when he's the most stable live
2. Jungkook
3. Taehyung
4. Jimin - his natural voice is absolutely lovely but I feel bighit has been encouraging to do some super whiny notes that just bother my ears. It was most apparent whenever he performed Fake Love's "nado nal nado nal moreugesseo"

Someone already gave the exact ranking I would have done for Seventeen and Shinee
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,434
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Right now?..... Ill go with this. Its hard i think Yoona has got much better.

Taeyeon
Jessica
Seohyun
Tiffany
Sunny
Sooyoung
Yoona
Yuri
Hyoyeon

RV this is likely universal except for Yeri Irene
Wendy
Seulgi
Joy
Yeri
Irene

IZone gets really hard 3-6 i am not locked into this order i could make a case for those 4 in any order.
Yuri
Eunbi
Chaewon
Yena
Yujin
Chaeyeon
Nako
Hitomi
Minju
Wonyoung
Sakura
Hyewon
 
Last edited:
Joined
15 October 2019
Messages
22
Reactions Received
45
Location
Saturn
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
For VIXX

1.N
2.Hongbin - but seriously miss his deep notes
3.Ravi, yea Ravi can sing. You can find enough of him singing to rank him now
4.Hyuk
5,Leo
6 Ken
I will agree that Hongbin's low-end notes are criminally underrated--he's just quietly one of the most versatile vocalists in the group

That said, the rest of your ranks are........honestly, nuts. Leo and Ken are vocal glue for the rest of the group and have the most stability and range out of the lot.

1) Leo/Ken even split, for different reasons. They both have super interesting timbre and tone
2) Hongbin (can sing a lot of different ranges)
3) N
4) Hyuk
5) Ravi (he def can sing, but he certainly is not ranking above the others on this one)
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I will agree that Hongbin's low-end notes are criminally underrated--he's just quietly one of the most versatile vocalists in the group

That said, the rest of your ranks are........honestly, nuts. Leo and Ken are vocal glue for the rest of the group and have the most stability and range out of the lot.

1) Leo/Ken even split, for different reasons. They both have super interesting timbre and tone
2) Hongbin (can sing a lot of different ranges)
3) N
4) Hyuk
5) Ravi (he def can sing, but he certainly is not ranking above the others on this one)
Remember this is IMHO not what the hive mind in whole thinks. I don't like Leo's voice for the most because his pronunciation to me sounds slurred half the time. And I've never liked Kens voice. So it's IMHO and no one elses.

 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Wait....wait...wait...

You ranked by how much you LIKE their vocals... am I right... Because if you did that would explain everything.
thats what "how would you rank your ult groups vocals" means XD Its based off of opinion.
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
(i'll do one more that i forgot oop-)

Monsta X

1.Kihyun(BEAUTIFUL VOCALS MAN!)
2. Wonho
3. I.M
4.Shownu
5. Jooheon
6. Minhyuk
7. Hyungwon
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread