- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
were you really thinking you weren't my Queen 👀you are adorable![]()
of course notwere you really thinking you weren't my Queen 👀
Thank you potatoIt looks amazing. I love how it matches with your dp and the nude colour scheme. It's super pretty!
Okay ! Why do you think it is scandalous? 😂It looks good [a little scandelous with that gif though honey 😏 ]
I would, if it were me, change the color as they are so similar that you can't tell that they are different colors sometimes.. maybe a darker color for some of the fandoms... Maybe utilize emojis like @blueberries did...
edit: But if you're going to take anyone's advise on signatures you should take @potato 's, for obvious reasons...
An illusion as they are most likely wearing a strapless bra... Plus people are probably shipping because of that picture... But I know some older people who would be clutching their pearls over that picture... lmaoOkay ! Why do you think it is scandalous? 😂
And I love that gif 😝😏An illusion as they are most likely wearing a strapless bra... Plus people are probably shipping because of that picture... But I know some older people who would be clutching their pearls over that picture... lmao
Thank youIt's pretty and mesmerising too. I don't mind the size myself. It still gets the job done regardless of that. Good job!