How would you rate the last movie/series you watched? (1 Viewer)

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
mine was the alice in borderland netflix adaption; i watched the anime years ago (or read the manga, i don't remember) and in the live action that original arc makes up the first three episodes. tbh i didnt like the changes they made in that part so my expectations were low but it actually got pretty interesting after that, albeit a little predictable at times :sakUwu:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Same for me, the last series I watched was also Alice in Borderland and I loved it, so smart and addicting
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
少年的你, or better days
didn't enjoy the story all that much, but I really liked the actors and the filmography

was pleasantly surprised by jackson's acting since his schedule has been packed ever since he was barely a teen, which would really hinder opportunities for growth
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
The last movie I watched was 365 days with my friend for a girl's night. :wimwim:
It's about a mafia boss who kidnaps a girl and gives her 365 days to fall in love with him. Not to mention there's a lot of :zoomeyes: moments. does it sound like a wattpad novel yet?
If I were to rate the writing, I'd say 0/10 it's absolutely terrible. But if I were to rate how entertaining it was, 10/10 because it was laughably bad and we kept making fun of it as we watched. For instance, the mafia boss kept saying "are you lost, baby girl?" And every time that happened, it took me out.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Soogi

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
The last movie I watched was 365 days with my friend for a girl's night. :wimwim:
It's about a mafia boss who kidnaps a girl and gives her 365 days to fall in love with him. Not to mention there's a lot of :zoomeyes: moments. does it sound like a wattpad novel yet?
If I were to rate the writing, I'd say 0/10 it's absolutely terrible. But if I were to rate how entertaining it was, 10/10 because it was laughably bad and we kept making fun of it as we watched. For instance, the mafia boss kept saying "are you lost, baby girl?" And every time that happened, it took me out.
this movie was made in my country, we had it playing like 10 times in theaters :yolk: i can't even explain the second-hand embarassment i feel whenever i hear someone talking about this movie
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread